В связи со сложившейся ситуацией на Украине, компания Eways будет рада новому сотруднику в команду разработчиков программного обеспечения в Стокгольме.
The Swedish company Eways are looking for digital stars that is passionate about developing digital business and new smart solutions with great freedom to make it easy to drive an electric car. We are looking for both Front End and Back End Web designers: if you manage both- even better!
About the role:
We develop the smart charging and payment solutions of the future and build our own internal systems to streamline our customers and delivery flows.
- Fully automatic payment service with charge card
- Start charging with Swish
- Integrations with various apps and payment systems
- Smart charging
- Process support for our entire delivery process
What we offer:
- Full-time employment in a growing and development-oriented company that wants to make the climate better by getting many to switch from fossil car to an electric car.
- A place for you in our awesome Eways team that consists of management, sales, delivery, operation, customer service and digital development. The team is growing fast and right now we are 70 employees.
- Full Stack Developer reports to our Digital Manager Petra Sahlgren. What are we looking for?We believe you want and can move freely within the entire technology stack.
- Has a prestigious approach and likes technology challenges at a high pace.
- Is well versed in and has a passion for modern technologies, frameworks,methods, and tools in system development.
- Has a relevant education such as a civil engineer, or equivalent workexperience.
- Has a solid experience in Microsoft Azure
- Very good knowledge of .NET (C # and VB.NET)
- Knowledge in system integration, integration framework and web services(SOAP and REST)
- Very good knowledge of ASP.NET
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
You are innovative, entrepreneurial, driven and interested in participating in developing our digital business with the customer in the center.
You are a self-sustaining and responsible problem solver, prestigious and team player with a humble attitude in your professional role. You appreciate a high tempo and have a good ability to work together and prioritize.
We believe that it is ”just right” that you have 3-5 years of relevant experience in web
development, digital solutions and agile methods. It is also important that you, with your whole heart, feel that you want to join our team who, to say the least, are in an exciting development phase – you will build the future!
Does this sound like a job for you? Please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would have any further questions. Otherwise, do not hesitate to apply! Send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.